A custom Bluetooth receiver as an attachement to an audio setup, where one can play sound from the mobile phone quickly. Secure connectivity without user interaction. When one has connected, others cannot see the device anymore.
Hardware from the pool
- Asus Tinkerboard (or Raspberry PI with bluetooth)
- Tinkerboard has a 192KHz / 24 bit audio codec
- Tinker Board OS (headless)
- Custom compiled bluetooth software to play the audio on a low level through Alsa.
- Figured out the config for Tinkerboard’s audio.
- Automatition through systemd services and with udev.
further Customization / Scalability
- Audio visualizer
- realtime filtering / sound enhancement plugins